Friday, December 18, 2009

Oh these boys..

I seriously cannot believe I am a mother to 2 boys. I mean I realize I should get used to the idea by now since Jack is 3 and Sam is 1, but it continues to blow me away. These two kids are quite possibly the most amazing children I've ever met. So amazing in fact, that I have decided to keep a running blog of their capers for anyone who wants to read about them. They are constantly doing and saying the most intelligent and entertaining things, that I feel compelled to type them on a regular basis. I do hope they will enjoy this small tribute to them at some point in the future. I love them dearly =)

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful boys! Yea, I know I shouldn't say beautiful, I should call them handsome, but your boys are beautiful and you're so blessed to have such wonderful children. Enjoy every minute of it :)

    ReplyDelete